Information we collect
We collect personal information when you visit our church, attend our services or events, or use our website. The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Your name, email address, postal address, and phone number
- Information about your family members or dependents
- Your payment or donation information
- Your preferences and interests
- Your comments, feedback, or testimonials
- Your photograph or video footage
We may also collect non-personal information such as your browser type, IP address, and device information.
How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about our services, events, or other activities
- To process your donations, payments, or registrations
- To provide you with information or resources that you have requested
- To improve our website, services, or communications
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are consistent with the purposes for which we collected it or as authorized by you.
Disclosure of your information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with the following categories of recipients:
- Our staff, volunteers, or contractors who need to access your information to provide services to you
- Our partner organizations or vendors who help us provide services to you
- Our legal or regulatory authorities who require us to disclose your information
We require our third-party service providers to protect your personal information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your information.
However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we have collected, subject to legal or regulatory requirements. You can also withdraw your consent to the collection or use of your personal information at any time.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests regarding your personal information, please contact us at (706) 734-2519 or 456 Fourth St. Trion, GA 30753
Updates to this Policy